Our incredibly hard wearing doors are designed to withstand the rigours of everyday life. This together with the robust construction gives you doors with complete reliability. A combination that guarantees you safety, security and total peace of min.
PVCU Frame Construction:
- PVCU framework is constructed from the latest generation, 5 chamber, high insulation 70mm profile from Bowater Halo fully heat welded for strength and preventing the ingress of water. Reinforcing is with galvanised steel.
- All framework is internally glazed for maximum security unless otherwise specified.
- Low level sightline gaskets means there is virtually no black rubber visible between the frame and glass.
- Bay Windows, Bow Windows and Conservatories are constructed utilising reinforced bay or corner posts to give added strength and a more professional appearance.
- Multi-point 'secured by design' security locking, including night locking vents by means of adjustable espagnolette rods are fitted as standard.
- Glazing utilised is 28mm Planitherm Total, with a U value of 1 .4 the more common K glass has a U value of 1 .8, however Argon filled units are available having a U value of 1.1. Toughened glass is utilised as per current Building Respective Regulation requirements, and all glass and units are manufactured to the British Standards and Kitemark control.
- There is a substantial choice of both decorative obscure glazing or bevelled and coloured toplights."
- Also available is an encapsulation service, whereby your existing leaded windows can be removed, reconditioned and encapsulated within a new double glazed unit.
- Doors are fitted with the latest Stainless Steel high security claw locking mechanisms which include shoot bolts, claws and mushroom sliding cams, giving a total of 8 locking points. Lock cylinders are 6 pin anti drill units complying with BS EN 1303 Grade 3.
- UPVC profiles are available in White, Oak, Rosewood or Oak on White and Rosewood on White.
- Windows and Doors come with a choice of hardware in White, Chrome or Gold.
- All Window and Door locking mechanisms either comply or are approved by: